Photo by Cottonbro from Pexels
Understand how Gamification can trigger joyful and effective learning. Learn how to design games, and plan lessons and activities to enhance student motivation, foster creativity, critical thinking and develop social competencies by team cooperation and positive competition. Discover how video games, simulation, augmented reality and technology-aided outdoor activities can engage students and promote meaningful knowledge and competencies.
- Gamification benefits for student engagement and effective learning;
- Gamification, cognitive process and motivation;
- Gamification, critical thinking and creativity development;
- Planning and conducting a game-based lesson;
- Collaboration and positive competitiveness on gamified scholar activities;
- Digital games and technology-aided learning activities;
- Selecting games for specific student groups and subjects;
- Tools for collaboration in educational game-based projects;
- Game-based simulations augmented reality and 360 videos;
- Monitoring and assessing student performance on game-based activities.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions.
- Participants experiment with the use of games, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare lessons, using games and apps.
Course fee: 150,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Training Courses online fee are 150 € + VAT 34,50 €.* per participant.
*VAT will be 0% (0€) when registering with a valid VAT - Number/Business ID/fiscal code or number.
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.