VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Photo by Field Engineer from Pexels
Experience and learn how to adapt strategies, methods and resources to vocational and professional course curricula, understand classroom management techniques and how to involve students in motivating tasks. Visit model schools and observe infrastructures, resources and participate in student lessons.
- Vocational curricula throughout European countries;
- Vocational training on local companies and abroad;
- Applying for funding for vocational experiences abroad;
- Vocational and pre-professional educational strategies and methodologies;
- Vocational classroom management;
- Vocational and professional school's infrastructures and resources;
- Digital resources to enhance practical tasks and monitor student performance.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or on the availability of schools to visit.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
- General introduction on each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions.
- Participants visit public and private schools, from different levels and observe infrastructures and resources and its usage.
- Participants observe lessons: teaching, studying and learning processes in classrooms in small groups or individually.
- Individually or in groups, participants register recommendations for one’s own schools.
Course fee: 380,00€ per participant (click for detail)
The training course's fee is 380€ + VAT 80,5€* per participant, including coffee breaks (with traditional Portuguese surprises) and materials. Mint.Edu will only charge this amount to each participant. The fee is based on the daily 70€ Erasmus+ funding;
* VAT will be 0% (0€) when registering with a valid VAT - Number/Business ID/fiscal code or number.
Cultural visits and meals are paid separately;
Algarve cultural visit has the cost of 50€. Participants not willing to join the cultural visit must notify Mint.Edu 15 days before the course starts.
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.
Competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents > Europass mobility).
Participants book their accommodation. Mint.Edu will advise participants for hotel choice in different price categories. Participants are free to choose hotels and restaurants. Accommodation is paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Lunches and coffee are available in or around the University of Algarve, where the course will take place.